Image Map

Saturday, July 18, 2015

D.O.T. book (Daily Organizational Tool) Binder



 
I have always used a communication folder for my room. Last year I used the D.O.T book to communicate with my parents. I absolutely love it ! The front is super cute!
 
 
Once parents open it they will find the rules for the D.O.T. book and the label "Return to School"
 
 
Next parents will find the homework folder. I have a cute label picked out but I don't have my students names yet... Inside the homework folder they will find their reading log and spelling tic tac toe. I found these at Target for 50 cents!
 
 
 
Students will also have a behavior calendar in the back. Students will color in their circle on what color their clip landed on for the day. Parents will sign this daily.
 
Lastly, "Work to keep at home" label. I check the D.O.T book every morning during morning work.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment